Sheng-Hao Ma (aaaddress1) has over 10-year experience in reverse engineering, machine language, and Intel 8086. He has published articles about Windows vulnerability, and Reverse Engineering analysis, and was invited as a guest speaker at Black Hat Asia, DEFCON USA, VXCON, HITCON (Hackers In Taiwan Conference), CYBERSEC events, and more.
On top of all this, Sheng-Hao Ma is a core member of CHROOT Security Group in Taiwan and is an instructor for HITCON and MOE (Ministry of Education) training course of Windows Exploit and Malware Analysis.
- CHROOT 資安社群成員
- 工業技術研究院、資訊工業策進會 實習生
- iThome CYBERSEC 2020: 唉唷，你的簽章根本沒在驗啦。
- SITCON 2020: Playing Win32 Like a K!NG ;)
- HITCON CMT 2020: Reversing In Wonderland: Neural Network Based Malware Detection Techniques
- HITCON CMT 2019: Duplicate Paths Attack: Get Elevated Privilege from Forged Identities
- IEEE S&P (Co-located with Oakland) 2019: Demo: An Emulator-based Active Protection System against IoT Malware
- DEFCON 26: Playing Malware Injection with Exploit thoughts
- Black Hat 2018 Speaker: PUZZCODE, MAKE BACKDOORS GREAT AGAIN!
- VXCON 2018 Speaker: Implementing Software Packer
- HITCON CMT 2015 Speaker: Android AIDS:Automatic Intelligence De-advertisement Scheme In CSharproid
- HITCON CMT 2015 Speaker: 欺騙IDA Pro Hex Rays插件！讓逆向分析者看見完全不同的結果 IDA Pro Hex-Rays Decompiler Cheat
- HITCON CMT 2016 Lightning Talk: PokemonGo Hacking without Jailbreak
- HITCON CMT 2017 Speaker: Windows Injection 101: from Zero to ROP
- HITCON CMT 2018 Speaker: Malware Sandbox Emulation in Python
- HoneyCon 2018: 加密與保護：揭秘程式保護殼如何防止駭客破解你的產品
- SITCON 2016 Speaker: 防毒擋不住？勒索病毒猖獗與實作
- SITCON 2017 Speaker: 開發學校雲端服務的奇技淫巧
- iThome#Chatbot Day 2017 Speaker: 孫子廣播電台
- ICNC'17 IEEE Workshop 論文: Advertisement Removal of Android Applications by Reverse Engineering